FAQs Rams Pointe
- What are the move in/move out dates?
- Do I have to bring any furniture?
- What is included in the rent?
- Is the community pet friendly?
- How close is the community to campus?
- Is there parking available?
- When is rent due/ How do I pay rent?
- Do I sign my own lease or with roommates?
- What if my roommates don't get along or I have issues with my roommates?
- What if I have a maintenance issue or need in my apartment?
- What furniture is provided and what is included in the kitchens?
- How do I receive mail and packages?
- What do I need to bring to my apartment?
- Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft or natural causes? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
Please contact the leasing office for availability and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.
Our apartments include fully-furnished units, fully-equipped kitchens, full-size washers and dryers, an expanded cable package, free high-speed internet, and water, sewer, and trash. All residents have access to our 24-hour cardio fitness center, our 24-hour computer lab with free printing and paper, and our 24-hour game room with free Starbucks coffee.
Campus Crossings Ram's Pointe is pet friendly! There are some restrictions, so please contact the office for more detailed information on our pet policy, associated fees along with any other questions you may have.
Campus Crossings Ram's Pointe is 1.5 miles away from the Colorado State University campus! There are two bus stops located right in front of our property that take you to campus for FREE!
Yes, Campus Crossings Ram's Pointe offers parking for residents and their guests; however, we do not assign spaces.
Rent is due on the 1st of every month; however there is a grace period until the 3rd. On the 4th, rent is considered late and subject to a fine. For your convenience, you can pay online using your Resident Portal with an e-check, or a debit or credit card. You can also set up an automatic withdrawal through the portal. We also accept personal checks and money orders at the Leasing Office. No cash is accepted.
Each resident is only responsible for the rent on his/her bedroom – this is referred to as “by the bed” leasing rather than a “joint & several” lease. So, if one resident moves out, the remaining roommates are not responsible for that roommate's rent.
Sometimes this happens. Roommate matching is not an exact science but we do offer options if you find yourself not getting along with your roommates. You may choose to schedule a roommate mediation or submit a Request to Transfer form to the Leasing Office (transfer fees may apply).
Non-emergency service requests (choose
whichever option works best for you):
• Submit a Service Request online using Resident Portal. (Click MAINTENANCE under RESIDENTS on the website to set up an account.) Follow the prompts to complete the service request.
• Call the office and speak with a Campus Crossings Ram's Pointe team member or leave a message if your call is after the office is closed.
For emergency situations (water leaks, and toilet back-up's, AC or Heating issues during weather extremes, non-functioning refrigerators, electrical outages, gas leaks and fire):
• Call the leasing office. We have someone available 24/7.
Back To Questions
We offer fully furnished apartments. A typical apartment includes a couch, love seat, coffee table, end table, entertainment stand, and dining table w/ chairs. Bedrooms are furnished with a full-sized bed, dresser, and a desk. Kitchens include refrigerators, stove, dishwasher, disposal, microwave, and a full-sized washer & dryer.
Mail - Resident mail is delivered by the
US Postal Service to your assigned mailbox. At move-in, you will
receive a mailbox key. When you move-out, if you want to have your
mail forwarded, you will need to complete a Change of Address Form
with the local US Post Office (the community office often has these
Packages - The property will accept packages and they can be retrieved during the property’s business hours with proper ID – you may choose to receive an email notification or text message each time you have a package delivered.
Back To Questions
You should contact your roommates prior to moving-in to coordinate the common area furnishings and items such as; televisions, trash cans, plates, silverware, cups, pots & pans, etc. For your own bedroom and personal space, you will need to bring your bath and personal products as well as a shower curtain & hooks, bath mats, towels, linens, pillows, and anything else that will help you feel at home in your apartment!
Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft or natural causes? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
Residents or guest's personal property and vehicles are not insured under the apartment lease agreement. We require that all residents provide proof of insurance to our office. You can purchase a renter's insurance policy for a modest annual fee. Alternatively, your parents homeowners insurance may provide coverage for you at Ram's Pointe. Please contact the Leasing Office for more information about coverage requirements.