FAQs Rams Pointe
- What are the move in/move out dates?
- Do I have to bring any furniture?
- What is included in the rent?
- Is the community pet friendly?
- How close is the community to campus?
- Is there parking available?
- When is rent due/ How do I pay rent?
- Do I sign my own lease or with roommates?
- What if my roommates don't get along or I have issues with my roommates?
- What if I have a maintenance issue or need in my apartment?
- What furniture is provided and what is included in the kitchens?
- How do I receive mail and packages?
- What do I need to bring to my apartment?
- Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft or natural causes? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
Please contact the leasing office for availability and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.
High-speed internet, water, sewer, pest control, trash service and on-site maintenance are included. Residents are required to set up electricity prior to move in and maintain it through their lease term.
Campus Crossings Ram's Pointe is pet friendly! There are some restrictions, so please contact the office for more detailed information on our pet policy, associated fees along with any other questions you may have.
Campus Crossings Ram's Pointe is 1.5 miles away from the Colorado State University campus! There are two bus stops located right in front of our property that take you to campus for FREE!
Yes, Campus Crossings Ram's Pointe offers parking for residents and their guests; however, we do not assign spaces.
Rent is due on the 1st of every month; however there is a grace
period until the 6th. On the 7th, rent is considered late and
subject to a fine.
For your convenience, you can pay online via the property’s website (click on PAY RENT under the RESIDENTS section of our website) using a debit/credit card, set up an automatic withdrawal, or Echeck. We do not accept cash, physical checks or money orders.
Each resident is only responsible for the rent on his/her bedroom – this is referred to as “by the bed” leasing rather than a “joint & several” lease. So, if one resident moves out, the remaining roommates are not responsible for that roommate's rent.
Sometimes this happens. Roommate matching is not an exact science but we do offer options if you find yourself not getting along with your roommates. You may choose to schedule a roommate mediation or submit a Request to Transfer form to the Leasing Office (transfer fees may apply).
Non-emergency service requests (choose whichever option works best for you):
- Submit a Service Request online using Resident Portal. (Click MAINTENANCE under RESIDENTS on the website to set up an account.) Follow the prompts to complete the service request.
- Call the office and speak with a Campus Crossings Ram's Pointe team member or leave a message if your call is after the office is closed.
For emergency situations (water leaks, and toilet back-up's, AC or Heating issues during weather extremes, non-functioning refrigerators, electrical outages, gas leaks and fire):
- Call the leasing office. We have someone available 24/7.
We offer fully furnished apartments. A typical apartment includes a couch, love seat, coffee table, end table, entertainment stand, and dining table w/ chairs. Bedrooms are furnished with a full-sized bed, dresser, and a desk. Kitchens include a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, disposal, microwave, and a full-sized washer & dryer.
Mail - Resident mail is delivered by the
US Postal Service to your assigned mailbox. At move-in, you will
receive a mailbox key. When you move-out, if you want to have your
mail forwarded, you will need to complete a Change of Address Form
with the local US Post Office (the community office often has these
Packages - Packages will be delivered to the Amazon Hub and can be retrieved 24/7 with your unique pickup code. If the lockers are full or if any oversized packages are delivered, they will be available for pickup in the office during business hours with proper ID.
Back To Questions
You should contact your roommates prior to moving-in to coordinate the common area furnishings and items such as; televisions, trash cans, plates, silverware, cups, pots & pans, etc. For your own bedroom and personal space, you will need to bring your bath and personal products as well as a shower curtain & hooks, bath mats, towels, linens, pillows, and anything else that will help you feel at home in your apartment!
Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft or natural causes? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
Residents or guest's personal property and vehicles are not insured under the apartment lease agreement. We require that all residents provide proof of insurance to our office. You can purchase a renter's insurance policy for a modest annual fee. Alternatively, your parents homeowners insurance may provide coverage for you at Ram's Pointe. Please contact the Leasing Office for more information about coverage requirements.